1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement entered into between you, personally or on behalf of a legal entity (you), and PromoUps LTD, located at 71-75 Shelton Street
Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ, London, UK (we, us), regarding your access to and use of the PromoUps LTD site (www.addpopular.com) and any related applications (Site).
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the Site and the Services, and you must stop using immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1.2 Additional policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any additional terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may change these Terms at any time. An updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by the updated "Modified" date and the updated version will take effect as soon as it becomes available. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for updates. Your continued use of the Site means that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes in our products, the needs of our users and / or our business priorities.
1.5 Our site is for people living in the UK. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or that could subject us to any registration requirements in such jurisdiction or country.
1.6 The site is intended for users who have reached the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to register on the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
1.7 Additional policies that also apply to your use of the Site include:
2. Acceptable use
2.1 You may not access the Site or use it for any purpose other than those for which we make the site and our services available. The site may not be used for any commercial purposes other than those specifically approved or approved by us.
2.2 As a user of this site, you agree not to:
● Systematically extract data or other content from the Site into a database or directory without written permission from us.
● Any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and / or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses.
● Bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce restrictions on use
● Participate in unauthorized creation of the site or links to it.
● Trick, deceive, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to find out confidential account information such as user passwords.
● Use our support services inappropriately or send false reports of abuse or misconduct.
● Participate in any automated use of the system, for example, use scripts to post comments or messages, or use any data mining tools, robots, or similar data collection and extraction tools.
● Interfere with, disrupt or create undue stress on the Site or networks and services connected to the Site.
● Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, insult or harm another person.
● Use the Site or our content in any effort to compete with us or to create a profitable business or business.
● Decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software that makes up or in any way forms part of the Site.
● Attempt to access any part of the Site that you have restricted access to.
● Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users.
● Remove copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
● Download or transmit (or attempt to download or transmit) viruses, Trojans or other materials that interfere with the continued use of the Site by any party, or any material that acts as a passive or active mechanism for collecting or transmitting information.
● Using, launching, or participating in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to post comments or messages, using robots, parsers, offline readers, or similar tools to collect and retrieve data.
● To humiliate, defile or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and / or the Site.
● Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations.
● Threaten users with negative reviews or offer services solely to give users positive reviews.
● Misrepresentation of experience, skills, or user information.
● Advertise products or services not intended for us.
● Falsely implies a relationship with us or another company with which
3. Information you provide to us
3.1 You represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current and complete and relates to you and not to a third party; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and update it promptly as needed; (c) you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for any use of your password and account; (d) you have legal capacity and you agree to be bound by these Terms; and (e) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or, if you are a minor, you have obtained parental permission to use the Site.
If you know or suspect that someone other than you knows your user information (such as an identification code or username) and / or password, you should immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2 If you provide incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change your chosen username if we determine that such username is inappropriate.
4. Our content
4.1 Unless otherwise stated, the Site and Services, including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics on the Site (Our Content), are owned by or licensed to us and protected by copyright and trademark laws.
4.2 Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without our express prior written permission.
4.3 Provided that you are entitled to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and Our Content, and to download or print a copy of any part of the Content that you have duly accessed, solely for your personal use. , non-commercial use.
4.4 You must not (a) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and / or (b) do for any purpose, including correcting errors, any modifications, adaptations, additions or improvements to the Site or Our Content, including altering paper or digital copies that you may have downloaded.
4.5 We undertake to (a) prepare the site and our content with reasonable skills and care; and (b) use standard virus detection software to attempt to block the upload of virus-containing content to the Site.
4.6 Content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not advice you should rely on. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from taking any action based on the content on the Site.
4.7 While we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or warranties, either express or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete or current.
5. Site management
5.1 We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against any person who has violated applicable laws or these Terms; (3) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden on our systems; and (4) otherwise manage the Site in such a way as to protect our rights and property, and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and the Services.
5.2 We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
5.3 You are responsible for configuring information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site, and you should use your own anti-virus software.
6. Changes and availability of the Site
6.1 We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of the Site at any time or for any reason in our sole discretion without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change or discontinue all or part of the Services without prior notice at any time.
6.2 We cannot guarantee that the Site and Services will be available at any time. We may have hardware, software, or other problems, or require service related to the Site, which may result in interruptions, delays or errors. You agree that we are not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during the downtime or interruption of the Site or Services. We are not obligated to maintain and maintain the Site or Services or to provide any corrections, updates or releases.
6.3. The Site may contain information that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to the Services, including descriptions, prices, availability and other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update information at any time without prior notice.
7. Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Site and Services are provided as is and as available. You agree that you use the Site and / or Services at your own risk, except as expressly stated in these Terms. All warranties, conditions and obligations, express or implied (including by law, custom or custom, business relationship or common law) with respect to the Site and the Services and their use by you, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-compliance are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no guarantees or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Site and are not responsible for any (1) errors or omissions in the content: (2) any unauthorized access or use of our servers and / or any and all personal information and / or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or interruption of transmission to or from the site or services; and / or (4) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, etc. that may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We are not liable for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure was caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
7.2 Our liability for loss or damage suffered by you:
If you are a consumer or business user:
● We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability to you if it would be illegal. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, as well as fraud or willful misrepresentation.
● If we do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be liable for any loss or damage you suffer as a predictable result of our breach of these Terms, but we will not be liable for any loss or damage that was not predictable in that the time you started using the Site / Services.
Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary contained in the "Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability" section, our liability to you for any reason and whatever the form of action will always be limited to an aggregate aggregate amount equal to the greater of () £ 5,000 or (b) the amount paid by you to us, if any, for the Services / Site within six (6) months prior to any cause of action.
If you are a business user:
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from a contract, violation of law (including negligence), breach of a statutory obligation or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from or in connection with:
● use or inability to use our Site / Services; or
● use of or trust in any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we are not responsible for:
● loss of profits, sales, business or income;
● business interruption;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● loss of business opportunity, business reputation or reputation; or
● any consequential or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer:
● Please note that we provide our Site for home and private use only. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purpose, and we are not liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption of business or loss of business opportunity.
● If defective digital content we have provided damages your device or digital content due to our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we are not liable for damage that you might have avoided by following our advice to apply the update we offer for free, or damage caused by not following the installation instructions correctly or not using the minimum system. requirements recommended by us.
● You have legal rights in relation to items that are defective or not as described. You can get advice about your legal rights from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trade Standards Office. Nothing in these Terms affects these statutory rights.
8. Term and termination
8.1 These Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect as long as you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as the case may be. You can discontinue your use or participation at any time for any reason by following the instructions for deleting user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
8.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without notice or responsibility, to deny access and use of the Site and Services (including blocking certain IP addresses) to any person. for any reason, including but not limited to breach of any representations, warranties or obligations contained in these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the Site / Services violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and Services or delete your profile. as well as any content or information that you post at any time without notice, in our sole discretion.
8.3 If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your own name, a fake or borrowed name or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to civil, criminal and judicial action.
9.1 Visiting the Site, sending emails to us and filling out online forms are electronic messages. You agree to receive electronic communications and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, by email and on the Site meet any legal requirement that such a message must be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records, as well as the electronic delivery of notices, policies and transaction records initiated or completed by us or through the Site. You hereby waive any rights or claims under any laws, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction that require original signature, delivery or storage of non-electronic records, and payments or credits other than electronic means. ...
9.2 These Terms and Conditions, and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in relation to the Services, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
9.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
9.4 We may transfer any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
9.5 We will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay or omission caused by any reason beyond our reasonable control.
9.6 If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part of a provision shall be deemed separate from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9.7 No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship arises between you and us as a result of your compliance with these Terms or your use of the Site or Services.
9.8 For Consumers Only - Please note that these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation are governed by UK law. You and we both agree that the UK courts.
9.9 For Business Users Only - If you are a business user, these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by UK law. We both agree with the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
9.10 Except as provided in the Mobile Application section, a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions is not entitled under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to require compliance with any provision of these Terms.
9.11 To resolve a complaint about the Services or to obtain additional information about your use of the Services, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
71-75 Shelton Street
Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ, London, United Kingdom
We are always open to your suggestions and complaints,
Please contact us.